Tips on Caring for Diesel Engine Trucks
If you have a truck vehicle (diesel engine), of course you should know how to do maintenance and use so that the machine can be durable and durable. Especially for those of you who use trucks as a means of transportation your business, for detail visit truck repair Tacoma
Here we provide tips and tips to keep the diesel engine comfortable when in use. Because most trucks require more care and attention, due to excessive use of the machine.
1. When you first want to run a truck, do not run it immediately. You must heat the engine first. if 5-10 minutes.
2. Do not get empty truck fuel tank, this is the most noticed. It is recommended that the tank contains 1/3 of the capacity to be refilled immediately. Because if it runs out of diesel, the user must pump the pump injection because the nature of the diesel does not evaporate.
3. If there is damage to the pump injection, just bring it directly to the workshop. Do not go through an amateur or haphazard mechanic. Improvements should be made in the diesel engine workshop.
4. Air filter should be diligently cleaned at least every 20 km. Because dust is the main enemy of diesel engines. Dust that enters the engine room accelerates wear in the combustion chamber because the dust will become the sharpener between the cylinder and the piston ring.
5. In addition to air filters, solar filters must also be considered clean. When damaged should be replaced (Trucking Parts). Do not be delayed, must be free from garbage in order to avoid clogging.
6. In addition to every morning must dispose of water from the filter diesel then routinely recommended to clean the filter (Truck Part Engine) and replaced after traveling 16.000 km.
7. Lastly, Battery (Accu), cables and spark plugs (Engine Truck Part). Although the diesel engine can be turned on without these three parts, that is by pulled another car but it certainly is not done every day. It would seem strange, every day must be pulled new engine life.